POSTS

Monday, June 28, 2010

ANOTHER FINISH!






     It is so nice to take a class, find photos for it and put it in an album.  All within a week!  This is a class I took last Tuesday at Treasured Memories.  The teacher was Wendy Reaux.  Her classes are always so much fun and we learn all kinds of new techniques.  She is the Queen of "clustering"!  I really enjoyed this class.  Now if I could only match photos to some of my other classes I would be very happy.  All in good time.
     Erin and I went to Michael's last night during their big sale.  Everything was reduced and we each used a 40% off one item coupon and then a 15% off entire total coupon.  Sure do love saving BIG!  Stocked up on some stuff to take to the Crop.  We may have to get a trailer to take everthing with us!  LOL
   Well enough for now.  Hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts. This is a awesome one. Can't wait to see your next layouts.

    ReplyDelete