POSTS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

TWO POSTS IN 1 DAY! TRUE LOVE LO.

     I wanted to post these photos of a layout I did at the Mega Crop in Rayne.  I used photos of my parent's wedding in 1935.  It was a fun LO to do.  The colors are soft and very vintage.  Janet had the wonderful lace in the shop at the crop and I think it makes it really special.   The alphas are by Prima and I just used Jumbo Jave to age them a bit.  It really made them go with the paper.  The flowers are Prima too.  My Mom carried Calla lilies and as luck would have Prima had just released the Calla lilies bouquet.  It goes so well!  The beaded pin was made by Emily (I hope I got that right) at the crop.  I took my papers , flowers etc. to show her and she picked out the beads to go with them and assembled it for me.  It is such a great finishing piece for this LO.  Hope you enjoyed these photos and the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment