POSTS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

CHLOE"S FIRST HALLOWEEN

This is an album I did for photos I took this year (not many!).  It was Chloe's first Halloween.  She really doesn't care for dressing up--she runs hot all the time so "clothes" just tend to irritate her!  For me it's kind of like playing with dolls again.  Second childhood maybe?  Anyway, she had a spider costume and a really cool witch's hat with long purple hair. 
The paper line I used is good ole Graphic 45--Halloween in Wonderland.  It is an awesome line.  The idea for the album came from Pinecone Press--one of their Options kits.  They are really great.  You get just the paper and a booklet showing some ideas for cards, altered art, layouts and albums.  You can pick and choose as you want.  You add bling and embellishments from your stash.  The thing I like best about this album is that all the pages are different in size.  The front cover was 8.5 x 8.5 and the back cover was 9 x 9.  All the other pages varied in size and weren't showing until you opened the front cover.  This is the first time I have done an album like this and it was really fun and easy.  Another thing I tried was printing on a transparency with my inkjet.  I did the Mad Hatter and he turned out quite well (photo 8).  I really enjoyed doing this album.  I wish the photos I'm posting were a little better.  Hope you enjoy Chloe's album as much I did doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment